What Are Your Candles Made Of?
Our candles are made with 100% soy wax. We picked soy wax because it has a longer burn time as well as a cleaner burn.
What Size Are Your Candles?
All candles are 12oz.
Why Isn't My Candle Releasing A Strong Scent?
Some fragrances are stronger than others. Try moving your candle to a new location. Our double wick candles are designed for smaller/ medium sized rooms.
Why Is My Candle Tunneling? (Wax Build Up On Edges of Candle)
When candles tunnel, it is likely that the candle has not been burning long enough for the wax to pool. Let the candle to burn 3- 4 hours to allow the candle to self correct.
Why Isn't My Wick Staying Lit?
Fragrances and wax can occasionally clog a wick. Blow out your candle and wait for the wick to cool. Once cooled trim your wick and gently twist your wick with your fingers to loosen to fibers. This will allow the fragrances and wax to move more freely.
Burning Vault wants to ensure that you are safely burning your candles.
- Blow out your candles flame before reaching in to retrieve your surprise!
- Never leave your candle unattended.
- Do not put your candle next to flammable products.
- Do not burn your candle longer then 3 hours at a time. After 3 hours, blow out the candle and let the wax cool completely before lighting the candle again. Burning your candle for an extended amount of time can cause blackening issues.
- For the best burn trim your wick after ever use. Keep the wick trimmed to 1/4 inch above the wax level.
- Never use water to extinguish your candles flame.